How to Know if She’s Mad at You?
Women are a tricky bunch that a lot of the times expect men to be mind-readers. Most men are direct and to the point when they have something to express. When men are angry, they say they’re angry (or they break a table), when they’re glad, they’ll express that they’re glad with a grin, when they’re mad, they tell it straight forward what they don’t like and why they don’t like it, thus they express that they are mad due to those reasons. Women, on the other hand, act like cats sometimes, not telling their boyfriend why they are mad, nor even showing that they’re mad, yet there is a sense of them being mad that the man can feel. She starts acting differently, but doesn’t tell the boyfriend why she is mad, because the boyfriend “should know”. She gives hints through signs that she’s mad, but she will never directly give it away. So what are those signs?
List of Ways to Know Your Girlfriend is Mad at You:
- Her sad and mad intertwine. This usually happens when she first gets mad at you. She will feel sad that you could do such a thing (whatever it is you’ve done) and will feel sad about it. But when you will go to ask for what’s wrong, she may lash out at you to leave her alone. Then after time she gets over being sad, acknowledging the fact that it’s not worth it for her to stay sad, and then the following signs take place.
- She ignores you. When your girlfriend is mad at you, she will do things like leave the room once you come in, she will seem cold and distant, and act like you’re not even there.
- She changes the way she looks at you. She will stop having eye contact with you. However in few occasions she will look straight into your eyes until you notice she’s looking and then she’ll roll her eyes and look away.
- She stops calling. This is the biggest sign. She will stop calling you and will act indifferent to you when you call her. She will also try to come up with excuses to why she has to cut the call short.
- She stops asking for your opinion/permission/help. Before, she would use to care for what you think of her new hair-cut, she would tell you that she’s going out with her girlfriends to see if you approve, or would ask for your help when opening a pickle jar. When she’s mad she won’t do any of those things. She’d rather change the topic once you mention something about her new hair-cut, she’d go out with her girlfriends without telling you, and she’d rather combust than ask you for help with anything.
- She acts uninterested when you’re talking. She will constantly interrupt, fidget, act like she has somewhere else to be when you’re talking. And she will definitely not laugh at your jokes.
When you notice any of these symptoms of Mad Woman Syndrome, it means that she may either be mad at you or ready to break-up. Try to think of things you’ve done to piss her off and depending on the level of how much you’ve screwed up, there will be extremes to which you should go to fix your mistakes. In a future post I will discuss ways to make your woman forgive you and stop being mad at you.